Charcuterie and Cheese Both house made, and imported charcuterie. With a selection of cows, sheep, and goats milk cheeses from all over New England. Served with a variety of accompaniments and carriages.
Cast Iron Catering’s Vegetable Four way Raw! Pickled! Roasted! Grilled! Tons of condiments, accompaniments, and carriages
Interactive Raw Bar A variety of New England shellfish shucked to order, with a wide selection of accompaniments and condiments. Also a variety of poached, grilled, and fried items available.
• Red potato filled with exotic mushroom duxelle, topped with creme fraiche
• Vt goat cheese stuffed sun gold tomato, with vibrant basil oil
• Grass fed beef tar tar, with cornichon and whole grain mustard, served on potato gaufrette
• Seared diver scallop, with grapefruit gastrique and crispy pancetta
• Pork rillette on a house made rye crouton, with quick pickle
• Watermelon wrapped in crispy basil, and topped with a creamy feta
• Fennel tart, with local cheese, spiked with pernod
• House smoked, and braised chicken cigar, with an onion and current relish
• Yellow fin ceviche. Cucumber, citrus, onion, and herbs served in an asian spoon
• Fried Wellfleet oyster topped with our house made bacon BBQ
• Eggplant caponata, with creamy parmesan, and crouton
• Carolina style smoked and pulled pork, old school slaw, served on a house made cheddar biscuit